Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F20 mask issues
F20 mask issues
I wear dentures and the F20 mask keeps riding up and puts pressure on my gums. This wakes me. I previously used a FitLife full face mask from Philips. This link gives deatils of the mask http://incenter.medical.philips.com/docl...3d10670289

The Aircurve 10 S does not have this mask as an option, what would be similar mask or should I forget the setting? The FitLife is much more comfortable for me than the F20. Could be resistant to change I have used the FitLife for 7 yrs.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F20 mask issues
The bottom of the Innomed Aspen (FFM) actually fits underneath your chin. I've never tried it, but have examined another one of the products and was impressed by the quality of materials and design features (and they tend to cost less too, at least for replacement cushions). Not everyone carries this brand though. Go to the Innomed website to read about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Kiwi will do
Post Reply Post Reply
Kiwi that looks like a good alternative and the price is very good.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! I hope it works well for you. Please let us know how it works out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Kiwii, I'm going to try it!  It's an Aspen, btw.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Haha, maybe we will start a new trend in popular full face masks!

I've been curious about the Aspen for myself. Maybe we should all order one and report back. Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Sounds good to me. I have been checking out suppliers mu DMA does not have it. Which supplier on our list has it? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think I'm allowed to say.  It is not one of the suppliers but if you do a Google search on the Aspen mask by Innomed, you will find it.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
I was wondering the same thing - I did a google search and found a couple of suppliers... will pull them up again and check against our supplier list.

Will update this post with the info. Be right back...

Well, that was disappointing. I called Innomed directly (apparently they are Salter Labs) and they do not sell to individuals. They do however highly recommend one outfit and gave the phone number. Instead of calling, I found their website. Looks like it was done in the 1990's, and poorly done at that. No mention of Aspen (had to do a google search of their site to find anything). Their number is 866-688-8462, but I have absolutely no confidence in this outfit [edit: they are not on our list of suppliers]. The gal at Innomed assured me that "they are the best!" Dont-know

A google search of "Innomed Aspen" and "where to buy Innomed Aspen" turns up several potential suppliers, but I only found one that was on our Supplier list - Supplier #17.

I suppose it may be worthwhile to go down the Supplier list itself and check each one to see if they carry the Aspen.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplier and Insurance issues DudleyDoRight 0 60 04-18-2024, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DudleyDoRight
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 196 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 14 541 04-12-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Luka07
  [Treatment] AHI under control but flow limitation issues guzzle 2 233 04-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 138 03-27-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 137 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 146 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.