Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F20
RE: F20
If it's new, the silicon takes a week to break-in, but it doesn't sounds like this.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Well after 2 weeks of calls and arguing, my DME company finally realized that my mask did NOT come with a large headgear! It came with the standard headgear which is too small that’s why I keep eating my mask just about every night! Today I finally went and picked up my new LARGE headgear and boy is there a BIG difference! I think this will definitely fix my problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
+1 on the cervical collar.

I used to use chin straps. While they helped prevent mouth leaks when using pillows and nasal masks, they still didn't stop me from dropping my head when I relaxed.
This combined to cause chin leaks on FFM and worsened AHI.

With the soft cervical collar, I no longer have a problem dropping my chin, so when congestion precludes use of the pillows I no longer have leakage problems with the FFM, but it has also provided a significant benefit in reduction of apnea events. I am now rarely over 1 AHI, and probably 50% of the time I'm at 0. Untreated, I'm mild to moderate at 15.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
My mask with the new headgear worked awesome last night!!! I’m all set for the next month now! Thanks to all!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.