Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FLASHPAP WAS EXPECTING..... So Was I !
Sad 
FLASHPAP WAS EXPECTING..... So Was I !
What's frustrating is that when I initially implemented the FlashAir Card with SleepyHead 3 Years ago, the system worked flawlessly. I then took a break from CPAP as an overnight followup Sleep Study said I was then "Borderline" at the time.....

So now I'm back to CPAP and needed to start from Scratch in installing all the Software on my PC and Respironics Series One...

I've checked my settings and started from the beginning multiple times, but I continue to get "FlashPAP was expecting to find a Folder named "P-SERIES" on the FlashAir SD Card but it does not appear to exist"

The "P-Series Folder" Is on the Flash Air Card.... So why it's giving me this Error message is now officially a Mystery to me..

Any thoughts on what I am missing would be much appreciated..... Searches for "Missing P Series folder" comes up with nothing....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FLASHPAP WAS EXPECTING..... So Was I !!!!
By chance are you using a Mac or Linux box?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FLASHPAP WAS EXPECTING..... So Was I !
Sorry... I neglected to provide the basics..

Windows 10  64 Bit....
Post Reply Post Reply
You can force Flashpap to write a log file with the command line option log=yes this will write a log file in the launch directory may be try doing that and see if you can work out whats going on.

Also put the IP Address or http://flashair of the Flashair card in a web browser can you connect, what folders are seen ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Searching http://flashair revealed nothing... failed to bring anything up..... 

I added the Log=yes to the CONFIG file as you suggested. Where will the log write to for review?

See attached CONFIG File.... Anything pop out as incorrect?

Thanks for your guidance!
Post Reply Post Reply
In the interim I re-reviewed the card settings by using the FlashAir APP, and found when I went to the "FLASHAIR" Drive Setting tab, I would get a ERROR Message each time saying my "Wireless LAN" was "turned OFF"... Huh?  My Desktop PC is connected to my Router, so this really was getting confusing, so eliminate my PC as the cause, I then installed the Flash Air Tool onto a Laptop, and I could then access the "Drive Settings"... which showed the FlashAir was turned OFF!... I then Turned it ON, and hit "APPLY"...

I have "REDIRECTING FUNCTION" Turned OFF..

With the card in either the Laptop or the CPAP, I still get the same Error Message.....

When I use the SCAN NETWORK Function on the FLASHPAP, it does show the Card on the CPAP, but it is shown as its IP Address, even though it should be showing as Flashair....

Interestingly when I click on the IP ADDRESS in Flash PAP, the program crashes and closes.......
Post Reply Post Reply
My card does not add its self correctly on one router to the dns so I have to use the IP address allocated to it rather than flashair.

Does http://ipaddress show anything.

Looking at your config file should you not run the card in mode 5 not mode 4 that way it will register to your wireless network at home
Post Reply Post Reply
Nothing under "ipaddress" search either....  and as you can see from the above "CONFIG" file, it is set for "4" as you noted.......

If it wasn't for the fact that I had all this running at one point, it would be easy to blame the card......

I appreciate your many suggestions...  I'm not giving up, but other than delete everything and try for the 6th time hoping for a different  outcome...
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2018, 11:27 PM)Wizard99 Wrote: Nothing under "ipaddress" search either....  and as you can see from the above "CONFIG" file, it is set for "4" as you noted.......

If it wasn't for the fact that I had all this running at one point, it would be easy to blame the card......

I appreciate your many suggestions...  I'm not giving up, but other than delete everything and try for the 6th time hoping for a different  outcome...

Remember every time you change the config file reenter the SSID Password it gets over written by *'s
Post Reply Post Reply
Provided your FlashAir isn't defective and it is connecting to your network, you'll need to add

UPLOAD=1
WEBDAV=2

to your CONFIG file to enable WebDav access with your browser or file explorer. You already have UPLOAD=1.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,918 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,130 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  FlashPAP Won't Open! WSHenry 20 1,571 07-26-2022, 09:23 AM
Last Post: WSHenry
Gross S10 Flashpap flashair FYSETC confusion jaydee1445 4 842 11-13-2021, 03:09 PM
Last Post: yrnkrn
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC mogulman 71 18,700 10-20-2021, 10:20 PM
Last Post: justincascagnett
  With Toshiba FlashAir W-03 and up, FlashPAP is now obsolete bernie01 5 1,677 03-20-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  FlashPap and Mac Big Sur Bobaloo 2 681 12-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Bobaloo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.