Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FUND-RAISING EVENT 2022 FUND-RAISING THREAD - please help if you can!
2022 FUND-RAISING THREAD - please help if you can!
~ Apnea Board 2022 Fundraising Thread ~   Coffee

Apnea Board relies primarily upon member donations to keep the doors open.  For this reason, we're having a fund-raising event over the next few days.

If you've benefited from the forum, website, the wiki, a Clinician Setup Manual or our hosting of CPAP software, please consider a "Thank you donation" to help us remain online in the coming months.  

Any amount will help, of course - no amount is too small.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR DONATION PAGE

For this event, once you donate, please come back to this fund-raising thread and post a quick reply here, saying something like "I just donated".   Don't be shy - By posting a reply here, your post will "bump" this thread up to the top of the forum, so others will see this fund-raising thread and be encouraged to donate themselves.  Of course, you may add other comments to this thread if you wish.

We ask that you do not post the amount of your donation here in this thread.  This isn't a competition, it's a fund-raising thread.  We don't want those who can only donate a couple of dollars to feel like they're not helping out much.  Any donation helps - it all adds up!

This thread will be "live" for a few days in order to give everyone a chance to participate if they wish.  I will not be responding to questions in this thread, it's mainly for our members to respond.

Please consider helping during this fund-raising event - without folks like you, Apnea Board could not exist!

On behalf of the entire Apnea Board staff, I thank you in advance for your support!

[Image: donate7.png]

An added note from the OSCAR Team Project Manager:
Gideon Wrote:Apnea Board provides a private development forum for OSCAR and web hosting for downloading all of the current OSCAR versions.   On behalf of the OSCAR team, which does not accept donations, feel free to state that your donation is in support of the OSCAR team and your funds will be applied in support of the above.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: 2022 FUND-RAISING THREAD - please help if you can!
Donated! Thank you for all you do in helping the CPAP community.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just kicked the can.
Thanks for the forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
Donated, half in support of the Apnea Board and half in support of Oscar development.
Thanks everyone!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I donated!!! Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Donated Banana
MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.4) | OSCAR v1.4.0 | VM = Win10 (19043.1446) |
An Apnea Board Monitor (ABM) is a member of the Apnea Board Forum who volunteers to help watch the forum, and keep things running smoothly.
Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching images and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR Data Interpretation
Post Reply Post Reply
Donated Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Just pitched in. A small amount from and old retired guy. 

Thank you for the forum.
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
Donated!

Thank you for helping me get my life back.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just donated!  Thanks so much for all you do to demystify this journey we're on!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Texas Mark (Therapy Thread) Texas Mark 16 295 Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Texas Mark
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,179 202,065 06-24-2022, 08:32 PM
Last Post: JonC
  [Diagnosis] paulauf - Therapy Thread paulauf 25 695 06-24-2022, 09:14 AM
Last Post: paulauf
  manich (Therapy Thread) manich 9 105 06-24-2022, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar Lorrubdb 395 8,582 06-21-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lorrubdb
Question Starling's therapy thread / what are these events? starling 11 402 06-20-2022, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ECM5
  slam7241 (Therapy Thread) slam7241 20 377 06-19-2022, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.