Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FYI: A11 has an acoustic diagnostic sensor
FYI: A11 has an acoustic diagnostic sensor
https://support.resmed.com/en-us/device-diagnostic/
The new AS11 has a New Feature called Device Diagnostic

Quote:Device Diagnostic will run after therapy has stopped, assessing information on the internal sound of the machine using an acoustic sensor. This sensor does not capture any sounds from outside the device. The device will not Store any of this locally, nor will it be transferred outside of the device.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FYI: A11 has an acoustic diagnostic sensor
I've noticed this in the settings but was curious if it actually did anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I noticed this as well and in fact one morning it flashed a message about go to some link to check the diagnostic status but flashed so fast I couldn't read it and searching google has not yielded any results for me as to what link to go to to see the results.
Post Reply Post Reply
This message came up this morning for the first time that I can recall. Says it will take 10 sec. but hours later its still there?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2023, 11:06 AM)BlueSky1958 Wrote: This message came up this morning for the first time that I can recall. Says it will take 10 sec. but hours later its still there?

This happened to me a few weeks ago too. It was stuck for many hours. Don't remember exactly what I did to get rid of it, but I seem to recall re-starting it or something and it then completed.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to unplug the machine to reboot and it went back to normal
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help Claudia62 8 620 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Claudia62
  [Diagnosis] NEW OSA DIAGNOSTIC DEVICE TO HIT USA srlevine1 0 513 05-24-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  SpO2 sensor w/ 1 second resolution? YouTakeMyBreathAway 6 707 01-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Best O2 sensor? PaulaO2 19 2,083 11-13-2022, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question SPO2 Diagnostic Criteria YouTakeMyBreathAway 12 1,394 07-21-2022, 01:37 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
  [Diagnosis] Help interpreting diagnostic report rleaman 7 921 05-23-2022, 05:59 PM
Last Post: ThinMountainAir
  Auto CPAP sensor rises to the highest range immediately. How to fix? What's broken? WWu777 16 1,919 12-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Last Post: WWu777

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.