Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fabric Mask
Fabric Mask
Anyone use a Sleepweaver fabric mask? Would like to know your thoughts?
Thanks,
Judy
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fabric Mask
Never tried it, but you could check the CPAP Mask Reviews section. I believe there is a review of this mask.

Mask looks like it may be comfy, but I wonder about leaks. If you can't control leaks, then your AHI readings could be off.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2015, 07:55 AM)Judy1843 Wrote: Anyone use a Sleepweaver fabric mask? Would like to know your thoughts?
Thanks,
Judy

I love mine and always wonder if I had started off with this mask, if perhaps I wouldn't have struggled with pap therapy so much which led to other sleep issues? Instead I went through what I call months of full face mask h-ll before switching to this mask because a friend had given me hers since she no longer wanted it. Unlike with full face masks where I had to do a "million" things to make them work, my adjustments with this mask have been minimal to avoid leaks.

If you buy it online, there is a free 30 day money back guarantee. Since I have never bought one from a DME, not sure how the purchase would be handled although it seems most of them have to order the mask.

Best of luck with your decision and let me know if you have any other questions.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Judy1843,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I've never tried that particular mask. Finding a mask is the most difficult part of the therapy so don't be shy about trying different ones.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and finding a mask that works for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2015, 08:31 AM)49er Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 07:55 AM)Judy1843 Wrote: Anyone use a Sleepweaver fabric mask? Would like to know your thoughts?
Thanks,
Judy

I love mine and always wonder if I had started off with this mask, if perhaps I wouldn't have struggled with pap therapy so much which led to other sleep issues? Instead I went through what I call months of full face mask h-ll before switching to this mask because a friend had given me hers since she no longer wanted it. Unlike with full face masks where I had to do a "million" things to make them work, my adjustments with this mask have been minimal to avoid leaks.

If you buy it online, there is a free 30 day money back guarantee. Since I have never bought one from a DME, not sure how the purchase would be handled although it seems most of them have to order the mask.

Best of luck with your decision and let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you for this post! It is so good to talk to someone who has used one! The one that I'm using is called the Sleepweaver Advanced and it works ok except I do have to adjust it sometimes at night. I will check out the one that you are using.
Judy1843
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the sleepwear advance mask as well. Love it, but use it as a backup mask when I can't use nose pillows. Haven't figured out where to get replacement parts for it yet.

I do get more noise from that mask than either of my nasal pillow masks. More leaking, but after the first night or two, no large leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,209 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,755 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with mask, Definition of EPAP/IPAP and Mask Pressure wesozzzz 1 1,094 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  What's the mask setting of Dreamstation for Bleep DreamPort mask? ChinaMan 5 2,423 10-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: ChinaMan
  Changing mask from p10 resmed to philips respironics: Mask seal issue Visitor 10 4,832 10-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Personal Experience On Nasal Mask Compared with Full Face Mask ramphil2019 19 4,529 04-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Last Post: ramphil2019

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.