Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Faces of Burma
Cool 
I've just had a short holiday in Burma (Myanmar). Wonderful place, with wonderful people. Here is a selection of some of the Faces of Burma: http://members.iinet.net.au/~pdfisher/Fa...Faces.html

You may need to press [F11] to go to full screen mode for the best view.

Enjoy!
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice!

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Good pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Post Reply

My blocking software blocked the domain because it's blacklisted on Malware Domains Blacklist.
when I temporarily unblock it, I see the captions; but no photos.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-25-2016, 09:19 PM)justMongo Wrote: My blocking software blocked the domain because it's blacklisted on Malware Domains Blacklist.
when I temporarily unblock it, I see the captions; but no photos.

Is my website blocked? http://paulfisher.org You might be able to use the link on the home page.

I don't know why the domain would be blacklisted - it's the second largest ISP in Australia.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply
yes.

[Image: Screenshot_1_5.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

OK, thanks Bob. I've passed that on to iiNet.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply
Wonderful pictures and thank you for your kindness to share them with us.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the nice comments. When I get a moment I'll upload them to my Nikonians gallery which should make them available to those suffering the blockage.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

If you can't see the images, please try here... https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/s.../cat/29753

I will fill in the details later.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply