Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Facial Profile Drawings
Back a while ago someone posted a series of small drawings showing some of the differences in the profile of peoples faces. I have searched and can not find it. Can anyone give me some hints for trying to find it?

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked and this was the only one I found that resembled what you are looking for maybe?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ofile+draw
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks cate but that was not the one. The one I am looking for has 4 or 5 small illustrations. Thanks for looking. I was just hoping that someone might remember.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Payton, how long ago did you see it? I have been looking but unable to find.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Rose,

Thanks for looking but I did not really want anyone to go out of their way. I am not sure how long ago it was. I would guess within the last 2 months.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
♦Rose,

Thanks for looking but I did not really want anyone to go out of their way. I am not sure how long ago it was. I would guess within the last 2 months.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Oops Don't know how I managed that duplication!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  updating my profile Ticman1 1 55 8 hours ago
Last Post: DavePaulson
  Facial moisturizer? Binti1962 5 230 04-18-2017, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Marillion
Thumbsup [Admin Note] Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure] SuperSleeper 3 1,097 06-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Last Post: cate1898
  Philips Dreamwear Nasal Mask (M) - Mask profile for Resmed Autoset S10? marco7222 4 1,495 06-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: SylviaT
  Facial Changes + Apnea Made Worse By CPAP Article... player 2 999 09-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: player
  Wisp Nasal Mask and Facial Rash (dermatitis) kdmorris410 5 1,617 08-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Last Post: kdmorris410
  Mask Recommendations For Facial Hair LexTac 19 2,804 07-21-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: PaytonA