Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Factor's Treatment Thread
RE: Factor's Treatment Thread
@supersleeper
Thanks. I think I am trying to accomplish to much.  I also think I am expecting to much and or thinking to logically about it all. 

@Dave
N30i and Dreamwear.  I was hoping to switch to a resmed product.  It seems to have a high leak rate.  

The dreamwear is what I have been wearing for 4 years. 

So maybe I will wait until I figure out if I am comfortable or not.  It’s kind of a hard concept for me to get.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
OK I understand. Back to CA, no don't be too concerned. Most everyone has a few now and then.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So here is todays daily.
I slept well.  Feel fine.  Dreamed.  Is it possible to tell when I am asleep?

Also in areas between events when I assume I am asleep is see these blips.  Is this me moving?  Arousals?

Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure what the blips are. To attempt to see when you started to fall asleep, you'd need to zoom in some on the flow rate to see a sample from the beginning of the session, noting the more ragged looks, then moving the zoom window right until things smooth out. Flow rate zoom of 10 minutes might be good enough. At that smoothness area beginning would most likely be the start of sleep. It's guesswork but it may be fairly accurate.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Dave 
I thought smoother flow rate might be a good indicator.   Then I see some of the blips and I wonder what is going on.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
I wanted to post some updated shots.  I finally got the EPR up to 2.

Here is last night.  Feel good today.  No yawning, tiredness or eye burning (tired eyes).

Here are 2 days where I tried EPR at 3.  First I had Min Pressure at 9

then Min pressure at 10

Both bad days during the day.  Lots of yawning, tiredness and eye burning.  Funny thing is I slept well both nights.  No real sleeping at night difference than say last night. 

Should I even worry about get to EPR 3?  

If you all need to see more or have thoughts let me know.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 52 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,211 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,587 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 538 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.