Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fantastic Email Deals
Fantastic Email Deals
I just received the best email offer that I can remember.  A private jet timeshare company just emailed me, stating that because of the tax holiday created by the CARES Act, I can get tax-free flight hours.  Wow!  The only downside is that I'm limited to only purchasing up to 100 hours.  What a shame!   Prices, which are up to 40% below their competitors, are ranging from $4900 to $10,000 per hour (depends on jet size).

Such a deal I should die for....    Laugh-a-lot
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Fantastic Email Deals
I've heard that Greyhound is coming out with a similar offer. Their upside is lower costs, but it will take a little longer to go from Point A to B.
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't it a little difficult going from Georgia to Hawaii with that plan?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Prices might be a little higher for a plane big enough to hold that greyhound!
Using a 13" MacBook Air (2017), MacOS Catalina (10.15.7), OSCAR v1.2.0
In a VM: Win10 1909 (18363.1139)

Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching images and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR Data Interpretation
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(10-19-2020, 02:38 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Isn't it a little difficult going from Georgia to  Hawaii with that plan?

It's in the fine print. 

There's a cargo ship involved.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like it'd be a bumpy ride if your plan time ends mid-flight.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You guys that think it's done via plane or ship got it all wrong.

It's done via the huge Conus-Hawaii Tunnel (or "CHT", a tunnel below the ocean floor, stretching from San Fran to Pearl Harbor).  It's wide enough for two Greyhound buses to pass each other.  It's all part of AHEP (Alien-Human Engineering Project).  Plans were obtained from "THEM" shortly after the 1947 Roswell incident, with project completion in 1999.  Top secret stuff & all that.  They can't put this in the fine print of these deals, of course.  Once you get to San Franscico, they put you in chemically-induced hibernation so that you won't be aware of the bus entering, going through or leaving the tunnel. 

Once at Pearl, they put a flowery Hawaiian Lei around your neck which slowly infuses the sleep drug antidote into your system.  You wake up feeling refreshed and unaware of how you got there.  As one of the benefits, when you wake up, they have a very hot cup of premium Hawaiian coffee waiting for you.  It's a rather pleasant experience.  Of course, this travel option is only available to those who sign a non-disclosure agreement.  It was originally a government/alien-funded program, but was privatized during the Reagan Administration.  They used to require a top-secret clearance as well, but they suspended that when budgetary issues became problematic after the financial panic of 2008.  You can download an application for CHT travel (along with other files) in zip format by going HERE  (make sure you have enough space on your computer first - it's a large file).
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
SS,
Just how long did you spend on that explanation?   Or, how long have you been waiting to use it?   Huh
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
The last time I agreed to sign a non-disclosure agreement, I ended up on an alien space ship that took me to Mars and back. 

Believe me when I tell you, Mars isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I was very disappointed.  Rolleyes

Because of the non-disclosure agreement, that's all I can say about it.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2020, 05:14 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: SS, Just how long did you spend on that explanation?   Or, how long have you been waiting to use it?   Huh

I had an extra 7.3 minutes today.   Grin   Hardly ever happens, so I doubt you'll hear more stuff like this.  But I can quickly fling out enough nonsense in a post to satisfy the most discriminating connoisseur of written excrement.   Big Grinnie

(10-19-2020, 05:31 PM)Big Guy Wrote: Believe me when I tell you, Mars isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I was very disappointed. 

Someone told me I would be only 30% as heavy on Mars as I am right now... That means I am not fat, I just live on the wrong planet.   Dancing

Disclosure Statement (to satisfy Crimson Nape's curiosity):  this post took me 2.323 minutes.   Cool  Well, now it's 2.844 minutes (now that I added this disclosure statement).  Okay, now it's up to past 3.00 minutes.  Tired of calculating this now.  3.23 minutes....  someone stop me, please!   Bug-eyed
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone having trouble with ATT email on their iPhone today? justMongo 1 917 07-13-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Grin [News] Your CPAP can't help you with Email Apnea ApneaNews 5 1,426 01-04-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [News] Yahoo Email hacked passwords - change your Yahoo email password SuperSleeper 3 3,846 07-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  BEST EMAIL SOFTWARE? TorontoCPAPguy 17 6,769 06-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Last Post: mjbearit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.