Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Machine Data Collection Set Up
Machine Data Collection Set Up
Hi All,

I have a F&P Icon. I do not believe it was setup for data collection properly as I have tried to use the Sleepyhead software and it's unable to locate any data.

How can I set up my unit to collect data and store it on the system stick?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Machine Data Collection Set Up
(07-15-2012, 02:16 PM)mhscraig Wrote: Hi All,

I have a F&P Icon. I do not believe it was setup for data collection properly as I have tried to use the Sleepyhead software and it's unable to locate any data.

Welcome to the board - I don,t use the Icon but check LINKS to Members-Only FILES (Private Files and Links) there,re some links about InfoSmart and SmartStick. I don,t think SH software support the Icon yet. Which Icon do you use, the Auto and Premo are data capable machines - Novo is not.
http://www.fphcare.com/osa/cpap-solution...amily.html

Have you seen this Icon video
http://vimeo.com/20560260

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mhscraig, First, Welcome! to the forum.! Unfortunately, I'm not able to answer your questions regarding data setup for your machine but I'm sure there will be someone who can, so keep checking back. Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2012, 03:23 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 02:16 PM)mhscraig Wrote: Hi All,

Welcome to the board - I don,t use the Icon but check LINKS to Members-Only FILES (Private Files and Links) there,re some links about InfoSmart and SmartStick. I don,t think SH software support the Icon yet. Which Icon do you use, the Auto and Premo are data capable machines - Novo is not.

Have you seen this Icon video

Hi,

I have an ICON Auto unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2012, 04:11 PM)mhscraig Wrote: Hi,

You need InfoSmart software - Some folk said they paid $4o for the software but needed a letter from the doc in order to get it from their suppliers. In the meantime the video link would show you how to access the data on the machine and if you don,t have a copy the clinical manual - you can get it from this board.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can get the Clinician Setup manual via email request by following the instructions in Section 3 of this page:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2012, 06:25 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 04:11 PM)mhscraig Wrote: Hi,

You need InfoSmart software -

Yup... Sleepyhead can't understand data from an Icon just yet, although the author of Sleepyhead is working on adding Icon support... no ETA at the moment.

In the meantime, as a previous poster said, you'll need to use Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart. Ask the company you got your Icon...they should be able to sell it to you.

By default the Icon will automatically dump data to the memory stick...no additional configuration required.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,557 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Feedback and Help on OSCAR Data, I am a new user of a CPAP machine and feel tired! fdm1990 3 552 11-29-2023, 01:39 AM
Last Post: fdm1990
  Need Help with Data Collection from Airsense 11 TragicKnight 5 657 11-25-2023, 07:47 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 459 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Keep waking up while using CPAP machine, oscar data attached. bigmit2011 5 1,193 03-29-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Help with OSCAR data and machine settings bethose 1 440 03-12-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Sending Machine Data to Someone Else? GrantT 5 685 02-17-2023, 09:21 PM
Last Post: GrantT

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.