Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

(Feature Request) Add notes to bottom of Statistics Page
(Feature Request) Add notes to bottom of Statistics Page
OSCAR is so good, I almost hate to add to the feature request queue. OSCAR developers rock! There are so many features I love and awe struck of how well OSCAR is designed. Chart moving, pinning, Y-Axis options, plot options, dotted lines (rock), and so much more.
Well-done     5

I almost would like a poll before suggesting a change. How many people use Notes a lot?   Thinking-about

I use Notes to track changes to device settings, using or not using a collar, medicine changes, if I used sleep aid like Melatonin and more. But it is not very visible.

Wake Up Feeling, Weight, and auto calculated BMI make it to the bottom of the Overview page. But nothing for the Notes content.

Idea
Idea 1) Add Note text to the bottom of the Statistics page in reverse order, e.g., latest on top.

Idea 2) Note list above but column to right to show daily AHI to correlate the notes with benefit or not.

Idea 3) Could have standard items to check like Sleep Aid and Collar used and have that on Overview page below Zombie chart.
-- Bill
Struggling to keep the air moving like everyone else …  ?

Standard Disclaimer:
I'm just a CPAP user like you. I can't give medical advice. 
  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 205 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 280 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 230 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 285 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 281 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.