Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feature Request - Time and Events at Pressure Chart
RE: OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
Interesting, it looks just like the daily events per hours charts shown on PRS1 APAP reports.

It's almost certainly more useful than the made-up curves that are drawn now. I think something with this information would be quite useful.

How do/did you use this information before? That might help guide us in finding a more effective visualization.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is easy to see exactly how much time you spent at a certain pressure at a glance.
Post Reply Post Reply
So you're interested in time-at-pressure and not so much the other stats?

If so, you should be able to use the current graph. The curve will show you where the peaks were, and if you hover over the curve with your mouse, you'll see the total minutes at that pressure.

The shape of the curve isn't terribly accurate, but the peaks seem to be correct.
Post Reply Post Reply
The tabular data also tells you at what pressure the events are taking place.  Also tells you how long in minutes you were at a specific pressure during the night.  It’s just an easier way to look at things at a glance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the tabular form does give you the per-event detail, but in the mean time the current graph does tell you how long in minutes you were at a specific pressure over the night: mouse over the curves, and you'll see the number in the pop-up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes you are correct, I just feel it would still be very beneficial to have the data presented in a tabular form. You can look at it much easier rather than have to scan the graph.  
Hopefully this can be included in the next version.
Post Reply Post Reply
So what do you think Fred?  Good idea for the next version?
Again thanks for such a great way for all of us to improve our therapy with Oscar!
Post Reply Post Reply
IMHO Time at pressure is worthless, I never look at it.
I can see some value for something like specific events at pressure as that could showcase the effective pressure for specific events. I'll have to flesh that out to see if that is practical and meaningful.
Post Reply Post Reply
I used to use the graphic version of time at pressure with the background curves in sh. for titration purposes, it was useful to know at a glance at what pressures my events occurred.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with you sheepless.  Appreciate you looking into it Fred.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 86 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Ability exist to flag a chart? Plmnb 3 157 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 240 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 130 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 255 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 385 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 280 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.