Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feature Request - Time and Events at Pressure Chart
Feature Request - Time and Events at Pressure Chart
I want to thank Fred and his crew for updating Oscar again! 
Was wondering if in the next release can you put a tabular display like the one that was on an earlier sleepyhead version that has 
the time spent table corresponding to the various pressures that occurred throughout the night?
Thanks again for all your hard work.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
(06-08-2020, 07:13 AM)yankees123 Wrote: I want to thank Fred and his crew for updating Oscar again! 
Was wondering if in the next release can you put a tabular display like the one that was on an earlier sleepyhead version that has 
the time spent table corresponding to the various pressures that occurred throughout the night?
Thanks again for all your hard work.

You mean like the "Time at Pressure" graph at the bottom of the Daily page?
Post Reply Post Reply
I am not sure I know what graph you are referring to?
Can you post a screenshot to show me an example?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I do see what you are referring to.  What I would like to see is a table that shows at a certain pressure how much time was spent there.    The old sleepyhead software used to have this and it was much easier to read than looking at that graph you mentioned.
Post Reply Post Reply
Show us a screenshot, It will help us
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred, I would like to send you a screenshot of what I am referring to but it is from an old version of sleepyhead which I don’t have anymore.  If someone does have the table I am referring to please post a screenshot.  It was a really nice chart that was easy to see various events and corresponding pressure data in a tabular format.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you mean the chart at the bottom here: (from SH v1.0.0)

Very few people seem to know what it means... several coloured lines, multiple vertical scales...

If you know, please tell us!
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
No it was from an earlier version which displayed the data in a tabular manner.  I think version 0.96?
Post Reply Post Reply
I found this in SH v0.9.8.1.  Is this it?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=23687]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That’s it Crimson Nape!  It’s much easier to look at compared  the one with the graphic display.  
I hope this can maybe be included in the next version of Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 85 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 233 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 754 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 417 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.