Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD WiFi Replacement
RE: SD WiFi Replacement
My phone just had an update and now it tells me the battery needs to be replaced!!!  Wont hold a charge for a full day anymore! Sad

iCloud has beens driving me insane for the moment.  Still locks me out using the web being in maintenance mode.  But Finder still seems to be alright.

Will try a 32GB class 10 tomorrow and see what happens.  At this point I would have to say it's my phone holding things up, but I'm too cheap to buy a new one!
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I uploaded most of my data to iCloud using Finder (instead of my iPhone).  I left off 4 days of data in order to try an import using Shortcuts and modified import_log.txt accordingly.
Then using the SD card reader attached to my iPhone I ran the app with the complete data set.  It took roughly 2.5 minutes to complete and upload the four days worth of newer files to iCloud.  

Setting up a test profile in OSCAR, it happily imported all the data as expected from iCloud.  So far, so good.
From within OSCAR I purged a few days of data, then re-imported again from iCloud.  Worked well.

One odd thing I noticed was the last import location that was listed in the "CPAP Importer" popup window:
Code:
~/Library/Mobile Documents/iCloud~is~workflow~my~workflows/Documents

I copied my data into the Shortcuts folder in iCloud.  So the above seems to be some type of symlink (alias) that points to the data in the Shortcuts folder.  I can't seem to pull up any useful info on the Shortcuts folder using Finder.  Using Terminal I can get to that .../Documents location and it does show all the data that would be expected in the Shortcuts folder.
The CPAP Importer does import the data just fine from the above location.   Just seemed odd that there is no indication of a symlink and the different folder name, but maybe it's an iCloud thing.

So on to doing daily imports over the next few days to see how things go....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m glad it’s working but 2.5 minutes seems long. I can do a few days almost instantly. How large is your STR file that gets updated each day? How slow is your internet?
Post Reply Post Reply
My STR.edf is only 113kb
My ISP speeds are ~200/10
Network gear is 1Gb
My actual wifi speed, 802.11ac 5G (from the particular room I was in doing the tests) was ~590Mbps but realistically ~390-400Mbps considering overhead.  My WAP is in a different room going thru 2 walls.

I didn't consider 2 minutes to be bad at all!   That was from the moment I started the app in shortcuts until iCloud showed it was done getting the files.  Reading the actual SD card went quickly, but I was considering the whole process from start to finish.
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
To put it into perspective, this is four days of data on my end. Using a SanDisk Ultra microSDHC (in an adapter). Rated up to 120 MB/sec.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/077PAOrX...D-vk1mov2A
Post Reply Post Reply
Once you have iCloud set up on you Oscar pc, you can upload ViHealth O2 data.  Name a folder on your iCloud to the serial number of your ring.  Go to ViHealth app on iPhone, select the date to upload, select share as binary, save to files, point to the iCloud folder with your ring serial number.  

Back in Oscar, select upload O2 data and navigate to the iCloud folder with you serial number.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 25,876 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,669 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 715 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,382 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 95,510 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 902 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 783 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.