Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feature request: BMC machine support
Feature request: BMC machine support
I'm hoping this is the right place to post, please let me know otherwise! I've been using OSCAR for some time now with my Philips Dreamstation and it's brilliant. However in many parts of Asia there is a huge markup on Resmed and Philips machines, and access to used or reconditioned machines is limited. The Chinese BMC XPAP machines are by many accounts excellent and being able to import the data into OSCAR would be hugely helpful. Are there any plans for this to happen? I've just ordered a machine for a family member and would be happy to contribute raw data if this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Feature request: BMC machine support
Welcome to the forum,

Good enough.

To add any device we need to breakdown the data structure, to know in detail how it is put together.  Then compare it to the manufacture's program.

We need a zip of the entire SD card, the model of the machine.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much. It will probably be a week or two before the machine arrives and I can set it up. It's a BMC GII E20-A APAP machine, I believe it's also known as the Luna in some markets. There is a link to the manufacturer's software in the software section of this forum.
I'll upload an image of the SD card data to Dropbox and send a link via PM to you when it's available, is that OK? How many nights of data would you like?
Post Reply Post Reply
It will be a while before we can get to it. About a week should do for a start.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature Request - Time and Events at Pressure Chart yankees123 24 428 06-15-2020, 07:30 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  OSCAR Software issues [support for Apex machines?] Lavenuwl 2 215 06-07-2020, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Lavenuwl
  ARCHIVE [OSCAR feature request] srlevine1 8 278 05-16-2020, 12:21 PM
Last Post: unidee
  oscar support for APEX machines imrj 1 152 05-13-2020, 10:25 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request [resolved, see post #3] Dormeo 2 354 05-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  OSCAR Feature Request - Ability to mark wake time period and re-run statistics jacker22 12 431 04-01-2020, 08:33 PM
Last Post: jacker22
  OSCAR Feature Request - Averages in Time Window SleepyTimeTime 1 192 03-11-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.