Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feature request: BMC machine support
Feature request: BMC machine support
I'm hoping this is the right place to post, please let me know otherwise! I've been using OSCAR for some time now with my Philips Dreamstation and it's brilliant. However in many parts of Asia there is a huge markup on Resmed and Philips machines, and access to used or reconditioned machines is limited. The Chinese BMC XPAP machines are by many accounts excellent and being able to import the data into OSCAR would be hugely helpful. Are there any plans for this to happen? I've just ordered a machine for a family member and would be happy to contribute raw data if this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Feature request: BMC machine support
Welcome to the forum,

Good enough.

To add any device we need to breakdown the data structure, to know in detail how it is put together.  Then compare it to the manufacture's program.

We need a zip of the entire SD card, the model of the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much. It will probably be a week or two before the machine arrives and I can set it up. It's a BMC GII E20-A APAP machine, I believe it's also known as the Luna in some markets. There is a link to the manufacturer's software in the software section of this forum.
I'll upload an image of the SD card data to Dropbox and send a link via PM to you when it's available, is that OK? How many nights of data would you like?
Post Reply Post Reply
It will be a while before we can get to it. About a week should do for a start.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've uploaded an image of the SD card and sent you a link. Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have just received a Luna II from my DME provider and following the status of the data import.  The file structures appear very similar to my ResMed machine but will not import
Post Reply Post Reply
While the BMC/Luna machines are not currently supported, BMC/Luna support is high on our project list.

Could you make a zip of your SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder so I can review the data files? Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

Thanks!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
BMC g2 series are older version cpap and much cheaper. I have tried the newer g3 series, BMC g3 a20 cpap, which is exactly same as BMC Luna sold in Australia. The g3 are half the price of Resmed airsense 10. For more info about the BMC machines, you may checkout BMC company website.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Luna G3 B25A that I would be more than willing to upload the data from, if it would help get OSCAR support.
New CPAP user with data start of 09/13/2022.

Please let me know.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have PapLink, that allows me to look at data, the challenge is that I have no idea what I'm looking at. lol
Was hoping that, with an OSCAR format, I could get assistance from people that know what they are doing.
New to this CPAP thing, and having a rough time. Just moved from a F20 Fit to an F20 Touch, hoping I can get a better seal with the foam.
Afraid I'll have to shave off the goatee to get the leaks to stop. Also plan to get a F20i setup in Dec to see if that helps.
THB
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepware G3 support stanG3 2 92 04-10-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: stanG3
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 846 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 172 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 386 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 271 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 286 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 9 1,024 01-18-2024, 03:13 AM
Last Post: A KLERK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.