Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feedback Request for SH Results
RE: Feedback Request for Sleepyhead Results
(01-19-2019, 09:56 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: What we are seeing is a nearly complete treatment of obstructive events.  OA and H events are practically non-existent and in their place are a few idiopathic centrals. These are low consequence and there is not really any good explanation or certain cause for them. Both of the events you imaged are preceded by a large inhale, and this suggests movement or arousal.  The Philips machine is continuing to improperly time IPAP trigger resulting in those bumps during what should be exhale.  This is an example of where the Resmed has the advantage with a "trigger sensitivity" setting.

Let's not rush into changes, but it looks like you may do just fine with a lower pressure setting of 9.0 EPAP, 13.0 IPAP if obstructive apnea remains low, and a lower setting is not out of the question.

My heart got warm with excitement when I read your post. I am going to try to settle in a little more with the new gear I'm using. Then after a few more days of results, I may just do that; a small incremental lowering of the pressure. Leaks really annoy me still and hopefully that will alleviate that somewhat.

Thanks for the feedback!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help request... zsearcher 23 1,185 9 hours ago
Last Post: zsearcher
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 131 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 118 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 235 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.