Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feedback for a complete newbie? [still tired]
RE: Feedback for a complete newbie? [still tired]
Hi dentedcan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
CPAP therapy can take some getting used to, so just stick with it, it does get better over time.
Good luck on your CPAP journey and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, SleepyRider and Trish6Hundred! I've always had sinus issues, so I'm switching over to the F20 - full face mask tonight to give that a try and see if it makes any difference in how I feel in the morning.

Don't care for the thought of not breathing while I sleep so I won't be giving up on it. Thankful this forum exists with people who jumped right in to offer advice last night and today.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since you mentioned anxiety issues, consider starting a sleep diary. Something solid you can turn to and confirm what you have done or tried along with the results. There is a place for daily notes within SleepyHead but I have found it quicker to keep a separate little notebook. Do whichever works for you. A log would work to help keep your anxiety about this under control.

Remember to make changes slowly. Every night is different which is why we look more at trends than a night or two of data.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Each of use takes a different amount of time to start feeling better. Some people take can take amy where from 3 to 6 months sometimes even long for results. So have patience it dose get better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 3 85 7 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,420 9 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 8 156 Today, 02:54 AM
Last Post: RobertGeorge
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 5 90 Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 92 Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 209 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Newbie kindly asking for OSCAR analysis ash630 1 120 03-13-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.