Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feedback on data
RE: Feedback on data
This is probably OT a bit, but as a new APAP user and only a month of use under my belt, is there a forum section to upload our charts for commentary by others?  Should I start a new thread here, or in a different sub-forum?  I just don't want to add to the clutter of "feedback please" threads unless that's the way it's done on ABF.

I'm not having any specific problems; my AHI has gone from a diagnosed 48 to 2 or 3 most nights, sometimes a bit lower or higher, and I've had no problem at all getting used to the equipment with usage every single night and compliance 100% the whole way so far.  I've seen comments that desirable AHI on this forum is around 1 though, so if that's achievable by settings changes I'd be happy to give it a try.

Other than that, I'm not really feeling much different the next day (still drowsy in the afternoons) but understand that this may take a while to be noticeable, I think my stuff looks pretty good - but if experienced users have feedback for me it might be beneficial.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Feedback on data
Just start your own thread in this Forum and we will help you finetune
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 604 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 285 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 316 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Leaks/Flow Rate Issues - Feedback Greatly Appreciated CavemanDoctor 1 364 01-22-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Feedback and Help on OSCAR Data, I am a new user of a CPAP machine and feel tired! fdm1990 3 550 11-29-2023, 01:39 AM
Last Post: fdm1990
  Feedback on OSCAR data Jobaaayyy 13 813 11-27-2023, 03:31 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  New CPAP User - Feedback Request aceventura 8 706 11-22-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.