Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep med for titration?
RE: Sleep med for titration?
(07-18-2015, 07:23 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:21 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:11 PM)TyroneShoes Wrote: Are we talking oxytocin? Or something else?

Endorphins.

is that like one of those marine mammals?? Cool

S

You mean like porpoises?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2015, 07:29 PM)TyroneShoes Wrote: Maybe that would explain why my head starts to buzz and a warm smile comes over my face whenever I see a picture of Taylor Swift.

I'm no child molester, so I wouldn't know. Oh-jeez
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2015, 08:25 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:23 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:21 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Endorphins.

is that like one of those marine mammals?? Cool

S

You mean like porpoises?

yes but what porpose are they for?? A man wants to know before committing...Bigwink

S

Post Reply Post Reply
Oh good grief! If yinz guys sleep better counting sheep then good on ya. I don't do sheep, or marine mammals but I do sleep with my wife of 35 years. We're mostly boring, but not always, so sometimes what looks like a RERA isn't?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, back to the actual thread topic...:-)

I tried valerian for a couple of nights, put me to sleep but felt drowsy on awakening. That was 30 drops in a little water just before bed. So that would work for the titration, not so much in general day to day life...

There is also some reading I have been doing on Phosphatidylserine. It works on Cortisol levels...very interesting topic...

I seem to have what RobySue called CPAP enhanced insomnia...so I am investigating sleep quality in all its varieties not only in a sleep study situation...

now where are the porpoises??

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 49 03-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 113 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Help with settings after BiPAP Titration jd1291 5 126 03-11-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 247 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 185 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Pressure] BiPAP Titration Help - I:E Ratio becomes 1:5 havishem 1 213 02-17-2024, 09:46 AM
  [CPAP] Help - Initial Titration Suggestions gli890 2 295 02-17-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.