Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feel Terrible - Someone Please Help
RE: Feel Terrible - Someone Please Help
(08-26-2022, 11:05 AM)Gideon Wrote: I use a P10 and just push through congestion.  I swear it will not work this time but it always has.  The common sense is a FFM as it allows for mouth breathing.

It looks (from my noob point of view) like my breathing was better last night. also that I never go up a pressure of 15.

Would i be better off setting a static pressure of say 12?
Post Reply Post Reply
Breathing looks a little choppy actually

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
First i can tell you one thing be patient  Coffee
To be able to have really good sleep i needed 3mth

But with every night was better.

I had presure set from 5-12. Nasal mask.
I could not go to sleep as i was feling that i have not enough air. Now im on 7-13 and sleeping as a baby 8-10. 
Play also with hummidity. Start at 4 and than go up. I go up to 7 above i get watter in pipe. 

As im  claustrophobic i can't have full face mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Except for your trouble falling asleep. your chart looks better at 11-15, keep it here for a week.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad 
Started a new thread, but figured it would be best to keep it all in one.

I have switched from RESMED Airsense 10 Auto to a RESMED Air Curve 10 VAuto. I gave it a week, and I almost feel worse than I did on the other machine. I am so starved for good sleep it is emotionally draining.

I had a sleep study that said I had 6 AHI per hour but 42 "micro arousals" per hour. When on bipap of 9 IPAP and 4PS my arousals dropped to 10 per hour.

Here are charts from the last three nights. ANy input would be helpful. Should I wait to adjust since it has only been a week?

Note: on the 18th I changed mask middle of night because I couldnt control a leak, and on the 19th I changed to vauto to capture flow limits (as it was pointed out to me S mode doesnt). However, I felt much worse after that and went back to the S mode last night. 

I cannot remember the last time I woke up and had energy. I wake up and feel like im hungover.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI scores but feel like I should feel better jake79 5 141 8 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  [Symptoms] Terrible brain fog and tiredness despite low AHI - Can you see anything in OSCAR? youthfulapnea 7 525 04-11-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 7 468 04-10-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 186 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 958 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 395 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 906 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.