Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feeling BAd
But bacon-wrapped banana's might be an option.................
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2015, 12:25 PM)DocWils Wrote: Raw potato skins, yes, cooked, not so much. And there are a lot of other reasons to avoid potato skins, or potatoes, and you listed a few - CALORIES in all the extras you put on it.

Not to mention they contain Solanine a poison.

(05-22-2015, 11:42 AM)Homerec130 Wrote: Hydrazine - the real nasty stuff they use to power the emergency power unit on the F-16. If there was a hydrazine leak on the flight line it would
I thought of rocket fuel when I typo'ed that.

(05-22-2015, 12:04 PM)retired_guy Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 11:42 AM)Homerec130 Wrote: There is a good video on how to peel a banana. You actually do it from the bottom like monkeys do. It actually works quite well.
Homer
I thought everybody did it that way.
Homer set you up on that one R_G -- and you slipped on the peel.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2015, 11:42 AM)Homerec130 Wrote: Hydrazine - the real nasty stuff they use to power the emergency power unit on the F-16. If there was a hydrazine leak on the flight line it would clear half the line.
Homer

We used to mix that stuff with Nitromethane for our dragsters briefly in the 60's. It was quickly outlawed. It would turn green and bubble and you had to use it within an hour or it would become more unstable than Nitroglycerin. Ah-h-h-h the good old days!
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

I learned years ago that monkeys peel from the bottom up and all birds fly ass-backwards. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Feeling Guilty. PollCat 14 2,171 03-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Last Post: herbm
  That Awesome Feeling Schnauzers 5 1 978 05-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Last Post: DocWils