Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feeling Guilty.
Hoses are so crappily made lately, I have no problem tossing them. I'm actually happy to get one to last the 3 months until I get a new one. Even happier that one lasted 3 months on the hanger as the back up.

Or is my DME getting them from the backwoods of China or something? Even the ClimateLine is feeling cheap and thin.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2015, 12:33 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Hoses are so crappily made lately, I have no problem tossing them. I'm actually happy to get one to last the 3 months until I get a new one. Even happier that one lasted 3 months on the hanger as the back up.

Or is my DME getting them from the backwoods of China or something? Even the ClimateLine is feeling cheap and thin.

You could get some 7/8" heater hose and a couple of clamps and make a heavy duty hose!

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2015, 10:08 PM)PollCat Wrote: Your threw away BOOKS, herb?? Huhsign I donated all of my books to the local library and got a hefty tax write-off.

I threw away thousands of books -- only way we could get it done.

Taking them in would have been over three times the work and time and we are barely managing now.

We are still a month from the real move -- and highly stressed.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Time to break out the "Free to a good home" signs Herb. Just hide the kid and the puppy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oddly enough, last night was the hardest thing I had to throw away.

The last half of the 70's, I was a commercial diver and quite serious about underwater photography. I bought thousands of dollars worth of custom ('Ikelite') camera and light cases. This was when $1000 was WHOLE LOT OF MONEY to me.

Haven't used them in 35 years and they are worthless today (smaller lighter better cameras for underwater are cheaply available), but I almost cried when I pitched them.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling BAd justMongo 23 2,714 05-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Last Post: surferdude2
  That Awesome Feeling Schnauzers 5 1 972 05-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Last Post: DocWils