Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feeling bruised upper sinuses and under eyeballs?
RE: Feeling bruised upper sinuses and under eyeballs?
(03-11-2015, 01:59 PM)justMongo Wrote: English translation: whatchacallit gland = parotid gland.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parotid_gland

Yeah, that one. Although I prefer the original Latin name.........
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, obviously your parotid gland was reacting against the absence of the SD card within 3 feet, while sleeping. You know, correlation means causation...
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2015, 02:43 PM)trailrider Wrote: You know, correlation means causation...

Geezzzzz, another "big word" kind of a guy.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2015, 02:46 PM)retired_guy Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 02:43 PM)trailrider Wrote: You know, correlation means causation...

Geezzzzz, another "big word" kind of a guy.

Latin Translation -- just for R_G -- Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Many folks have dry mouth on PAP. The salivary glands, such as the parotid, can form stones in their ducts that can be very painful.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
The moisture you are getting in the pillows themselves is either from your own breath or because the mask hose is cooler than the air so it is getting condensation (rainout). The moisture then runs down into your nose. You can remedy this but putting a cozy on the mask's hose to keep it warm.

We keep a cool bedroom and I used to dream of all sorts of dreams about spitting water. Like, I was a whale, or I was hiking near a water fall, or whatever. But what it was I was on my back, blowing water out the vent, which then rained down on me.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just now seeing this Paula. LOL the whale dream! Though not funny that you were getting rained on.

Never did figure out what was happening exactly, it stopped, whatever it was.

I like an icy room and without auto for climate control, I tend toward rainout even with tube wrapped up.
So auto it is.

The Hen
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope you feel better soon! Paula you crack me up!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 256 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 325 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 304 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 806 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Treatment] 40+ AHI WITH cpap, feeling hopeless Bobblan 10 545 01-24-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad [Pressure] Still feeling frustrated/confused after years... Mossify 12 1,085 01-22-2024, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Mossify
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 559 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.