Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feeling exhausted
RE: Feeling exhausted
you were given a device that supplies enough pressure to resolve most of your apnea while in any position. if the range is set well, it will increase pressure when needed. the pressure needed is probably going to be higher for back sleeping, and your AHI is probably going to be higher too, as the machine takes a while to adjust to the best pressure.

a lot of us are impacted by what we choose to do in the gap, however long. those that sleep mostly thru the night are impacted by what they do just before bed.  staring at a computer screen, and reading through posts is disruptive to most people (not to me).

if sleeping longer and more comfortably is your goal, you might set aside the long term goal of never getting less than AHI of 5, and sleep in any and all positions, increase pressure range as it makes sense.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 02:19 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Churchon, please copy the link(s) on Imgur, and paste it in this thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply the information you gave me is no cell phone I had no understanding about sleep I just figured close my eyes and pray for the best. I have just one more question about my Sleep Therapy I've noticed since the increased pressure that I'm having leeks that are concerning me. Is there any way to tell what is causing the leaks that I've been having lately
Thank you and have a blessed day
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
My apologies I was trying to say very helpful
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 209 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 308 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 281 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 770 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Treatment] 40+ AHI WITH cpap, feeling hopeless Bobblan 10 527 01-24-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad [Pressure] Still feeling frustrated/confused after years... Mossify 12 1,057 01-22-2024, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Mossify
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 541 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.