Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feeling exhausted
RE: Feeling exhausted
I can't speak for your exact symptoms but one of the side benefits I found with CPAP is helping me with allergens, congestion and chronic sinus pain. My sinus cavities were so painful at times, I was popping advil and trying to use saline and other solutions to help to no avail.

It took awhile ...I played significantly with the humidifier settings to find the right blend. I found warm water sucked. I lowered my tube temp to 73 on the ResMed10. I spent some time adjusting the pillows to ensure aligned properly before sleeping. The combined efforts started to pay off after about a month. When my allergies and sinus pain do get bad, I actually jump on the CPAP early in evening.

Exhaustion for me hasn't really completely gone away. I haven't really bought into it being a miracle but it has DEFINITELY helped.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for replying my sinus situation has improved , my main issue is the constant fatigue spent a week now and I still don't see a light at the end of the tunnel
Post Reply Post Reply
there it is, that faintly glowing tiny spot. keep going toward that. perhaps, a good fairy will be within it once you get close enough.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning... I sent the Sleep data requested on Monday I was wondering if you had a chance to view it. Have a blessed day
Thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-14-2017, 08:44 AM)chunchon Wrote: Good morning... I sent the Sleep data requested on Monday I was wondering if you had a chance to view it. Have a blessed day
Thanks in advance

Where and to whom did you send it?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I posted it to the Forum not to anyone in particular
Post Reply Post Reply
If you like to post the http://imgur.com link here, it would help
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
I posted the sleepyhead,on imgur.com on Sunday and I'm viewing it from this location
Post Reply Post Reply
I have posted data sleepyhead/imgur.com on Sunday and I'm viewing it from my mobile device from this location
Post Reply Post Reply
I have posted multiple screenshots on Sunday. Would it be better to send to an email?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help a noob - low AHI but still feeling tired PeachPhantom 3 119 Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Last Post: PeachPhantom
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 12 375 04-16-2024, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
Sad [Pressure] Using BiPap Resmed Aircurve 10, still exhausted, good O2 Levels LordofKings 14 374 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LordofKings
  Low AHI, Brain Fog, Exhausted Help Please alwaystired17 3 266 03-29-2024, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 312 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 377 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 347 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.