Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unknown PRS1 Code 0e
Unknown PRS1 Code 0e
My OSCAR charts show frequent periods of "PRS1 Code 0e" time, which the software doesn't appear to know what to do with.  It's extended time periods, rather than events marked at a particular time (see light pink bars in screenshot).
[attachment=21609]
Does anybody know what this code represents?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unknown PRS1 Code 0e
You are using Testing-4, This is not a public release because we are working out issues. Currently you should be on Beta-2.
That is a newly discovered data point that will not be in the public release until we determine exactly what it is. We too are working on that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely run beta-2. We think it might be "variable breathing" (not periodic breathing), but we're not sure, so it will be disabled by default in the next release.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2020, 11:48 AM)sawinglogz Wrote: Definitely run beta-2. We think it might be "variable breathing" (not periodic breathing), but we're not sure, so it will be disabled by default in the next release.

I'm not relying on OSCAR for anything but general curiosity...since I can build from source and have a machine that generates at least some unknown data, I'd be happy to provide data files or to poke around if it'll help.  (If you'd rather not have discussion of developmental matters on the main "Software Support" forum, I'll refrain from posting here.  But if you need anything, let me know!)
Post Reply Post Reply
With those events, we want to focus on flow rate, pressure, respiration rate, tidal volume and minute vent to see if we can pick out the pattern of variable breathing we think is being flagged.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 192 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 443 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  error building OSCAR from source: unknown warning option timpani 20 2,174 03-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  code erreur 203 zaidi 2 2,015 02-09-2022, 11:40 AM
Last Post: PiHe
  Import from SleepyHead to OSCAR has unknown data, requests copy for devs bpb21 8 1,367 12-29-2020, 08:44 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR -- Unknown Reporting Error In Overview RWS0022 10 1,999 06-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Apnea Infant
  DreamStation BT Pairing code? grahamwright1 3 3,129 10-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Last Post: xntrick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.