Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Filled up 2GB card!
RE: Filled up 2GB card!
Mine was from March 2018 until this month so 16 months. Your PR used almost the same amount of space as mine had left. Wow. That's a big size difference!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-27-2019, 03:24 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Mine was from March 2018 until this month so 16 months. Your PR used almost the same amount of space as mine had left. Wow. That's a big size difference!

Yeah, that's wild! 

When I used to check my data more, I saw that it was taking up hardly any room on the card.  Since my data/numbers were very consistent, and I felt there was no worry about ever filling the SD card, I just never bothered to plug my SD card into my computer over the last year.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hydrangea - Do you have two different profiles for your two machines, or just one? I think it should work with just one profile with two CPAP machines, but haven't tried it. Come to think of it, Having a ResMed forces some items in Preferences which are choices for other brands. Have you noticed anything that seems strange to you?

Asking for a Developer... Big Grin
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2019, 10:09 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Hydrangea - Do you have two different profiles for your two machines, or just one? I think it should work with just one profile with two CPAP machines, but haven't tried it. Come to think of it, Having a ResMed forces some items in Preferences which are choices for other brands. Have you noticed anything that seems strange to you?

Asking for a Developer... Big Grin

I use one profile.  I figure any night I sleep with my ResMed is a night I'm not sleeping with my DreamStation, so I shouldn't ever have duplicated dates. 

I do notice different data types (additional ones for the ResMed).  I'd be glad to PM you, or post in a thread for development.  (I'd rather not totally derail this thread.)
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm very interested in your experience!
I've never had an autopap, because its use isn't supported in Ontario Canada. I understand that treatment would be more effective and more comfortable using an autopap.
If that' so I want to get an autopap somehow.

You have unique experience, with the two autopap machines that I would consider.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-31-2019, 07:42 AM)DaveL Wrote: I'm very interested in your experience!
I've never had an autopap, because its use isn't supported in Ontario Canada. I understand that treatment would be more effective and more comfortable using an autopap.
If that' so I want to get an autopap somehow.

You have unique experience, with the two autopap machines that I would consider.

Auto is the way to go. I do not comprehend why the manufacturers would bother making one that isn't auto.  

Our sleep varies from night to night. Why should our machine be stuck on the one setting that worked best on the one night we "slept" in a science lab???
Post Reply Post Reply
It's possible to get an AutoCPAP in Ontario; you just need to have varying requirements in different positions.

I have noticed that the Autoset for Her is classified as a CPAP machine in Ontario, so you just have to convince your doc that's what you need. At one point I thought I should point out this idiocy, but maybe it's better not to.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 675 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 590 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Filled Data Card Greg Schultz 5 1,031 04-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,363 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 2,597 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.