Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Filters for Resmed
Angry 
Filters for Resmed
I am on the Sunshine coast of Australia, can someone advise where I can get replacement filters for my Resmed machine.

The one in it is 6 months old and I think it should be replaced http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/images/.../angry.gif
Happy sleeping
From Worthog in Brightwater (Mountain Creek)Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Filters for Resmed
Hi worthog
I got mine from Supplier #13
very close to you at the Gold Coast
Post Reply Post Reply
stick the filter in the washing machine and clean it, its made off strong materials also you can pick them up for for about $10 for 12 on ebay theres plenty to chose from. Hope this helps
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk, just ordered them
Thats a good scotch reply from Dreamcatcher
Happy sleeping
From Worthog in Brightwater (Mountain Creek)Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
I got mine from Supplier #13. They have both Resmed and Generic filters for the S9.

Considering the price equates to $2.50 a month (even less for generic filters), I replace mine monthly.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Thats a good scotch reply from Dreamcatcher

Scotch is a drink ??? Thinking-about Too-funny

I think I get what you mean you mean a Scottish reply so lets put that into the right context and re-write the sentence.

Thats a good Scottish reply from Dreamcatcher, especially as he is an Englishman. Too-funny Laugh-a-lot Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
I no longer use the washable (per DC) filters in my machine, having elected to use the hypoallergenic variety which seem to do a very good job for me. I got mine from Supplier #1. These are particularly helpful as I am surrounded by animals (pets, of course), dander, hair and all. Pets also the reason my machine cannot sit on the floor. Filter life there is measured in minutes.
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Pets also the reason my machine cannot sit on the floor. Filter life there is measured in minutes.

Ain't that the truth! I have an alarm on my iPod Touch to tell me to change the filters the beginning of each month and to check them on the 15th. I got other maintenance on my computer (and dog meds) on those days so adding one more to the list wasn't difficult. Between the dust and the fuzz, the filters rarely last the entire month.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2012, 06:08 AM)Dreamcatcher Wrote:
Quote:Thats a good scotch reply from Dreamcatcher

Scotch is a drink ??? Thinking-about Too-funny

I think I get what you mean you mean a Scottish reply so lets put that into the right context and re-write the sentence.

Thats a good Scottish reply from Dreamcatcher, especially as he is an Englishman. Too-funny Laugh-a-lot Dielaughing

But ask yourself why it is called Scotch? Could it be that (at least originally) it referred to whiskey made it Scotland and was thus a shortened term for Scottish (Scotch) whiskey?

That's a question because I don't know the answer. But what I do know is that, in the nineteenth century, Scottish folk were often referred to as the Scotch.

Post Reply Post Reply
When it comes to our health, and most of us will be on CPAP for life or at the least several years I would recommend the hypoallergenic. The price difference is well worth better health. Also the peace of mind having the best filter currently available is a plus and should help you sleep better!Big Grin It does me!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 85 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 834 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  [Equipment] Cleaning filters bookwyrmtoo 2 395 12-20-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Airsense 11 filters mmrams13 32 9,467 09-06-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: turbo
  [Equipment] Filters in general and the ResMed 11 Cpapian 3 828 06-25-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Melman
  DreamStation 2 Filters & DME's StratCat48 2 507 04-19-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
Question [Equipment] Who sells ResMed's AirSense 10 HypoAllergenic filters most cheaply, for Canada? StackExchange 1 525 12-03-2022, 01:12 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.