Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Finally, an autoset machine!
RE: Finally, an autoset machine!
I just need to know 2 things.

1) how long have you been at this with a machine? You know a lot more about it than I do. I am only learning now as i got an Auto-Set since there wasn't really any way of knowing what i was experiencing before....I hadn't any idea of what it was I needed to learn about. But you seemed to have delved right in there Smile

2) and i think i ask this of everyone that has a problem getting an auto set from their DME. You aren't by any c hanse from Canada are you?
I am only curious as I am looking for someone in the Toronto area that has managed to score an auto set from their DME

;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using my CPAP for about 3 months before switching to the APAP yesterday. And no, I'm not from Canada.

To report on just the first night: My AHI went from an average of more than 6, to under 3 last night. Also, the pressure went from a low of 8 to a high of almost 20--so it seems like I must need the higher pressure for at least part of the night. I'm looking forward to getting these kinds of numbers every night for a while so I can be wide awake during the day instead of groggy!

(06-03-2014, 10:17 PM)ShelaghDB Wrote: I just need to know 2 things.

1) how long have you been at this with a machine? You know a lot more about it than I do. I am only learning now as i got an Auto-Set since there wasn't really any way of knowing what i was experiencing before....I hadn't any idea of what it was I needed to learn about. But you seemed to have delved right in there Smile

2) and i think i ask this of everyone that has a problem getting an auto set from their DME. You aren't by any c hanse from Canada are you?
I am only curious as I am looking for someone in the Toronto area that has managed to score an auto set from their DME

;-)

Kathi D.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations on your progress and good numbers.
Keep us posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 47 3,022 03-25-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,128 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Got Bipap instead of prescribed ResMed Autoset machine. Please help me get going. marvin2023 2 548 10-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Last Post: marvin2023
  Old Resmed Autoset S9 machine SteveC 4 577 09-13-2023, 08:30 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 456 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,371 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.