Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Finally getting good nights - amazing
RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing
Least I can be content knowing I am doing what I can. The rest is up to other medical issues to get resolved.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-03-2014, 10:04 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Least I can be content knowing I am doing what I can. The rest is up to other medical issues to get resolved.

Yes, that's what we should be trying for and you're certainly doing great at it - well done!

Kadenz
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless it's cancelled again, next surgery is on the 15th - right knee this time.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-02-2014, 06:38 PM)ShelaghDB Wrote: Congrats!!!!!
I hope I can reach the same stage as you one day soon.

As for the mask...loved the mask. I tried a ton of different FF masks and that one felt really good and worked perfectly in that it didn't leak anywhere except, I opened my mouth so I couldn't use it.
I have kept it just in case that changed one day, keeping my mouth closed while wearing it.

Must be nice to get all the way through the night as you are doing Smile

I don't understand why you can't use your Quattro Air because you opened your mouth. I am a mouth breather, and was told by both my sleep doc and the DME that a FF mask is best for mouth breathers as that way therapy air isn't lost through your mouth. I love my Quattro Air, as long as I use a mask liner. Now, it is my backup mask, while my main mask is the AirFit F10, same cushion, but no forehead arm/strap.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 71 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 47 3,032 03-25-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 148 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 252 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 216 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  Stumbled into amazing fix for my high ahi Lanners 2 214 03-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.