Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Finding AHI
Finding AHI
Hi everyone, I have a Devillbiss Intellipap Auto Adjust machine, I have downloaded the manual but I can't find how to access my AHI. Is the AHI readable directly in the machine or does it have to be downloaded? Thanks, Tazzy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Finding AHI
Hi Tazzy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data-management software and I'm not familiar enough with your machine to help you, but hang in there and someone will be along with suggestions, soon.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual states that it's in the Quick Menu Display, and that feature has to be enabled by your DME. If you're not seeing it, then it's probably not enabled.

You can request the clinician manual for it and enable it yourself if you feel safe doing that or you can ask your DME to do it for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Tazzy,

Welcome to ApneaBoard. I can't help, either, but I'm glad you found this forum because there are a lot of helpful "hose heads" here who can. In the meantime, here is a link that might be useful:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 207 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  If you're finding your CPAP uncomfortable ... Dr.Bob 4 582 11-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [CPAP] Unique finding? Looking for recommendations and any expertise. gold3n 5 642 11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  [Pressure] Need help finding the right pressure. kidchameleon 57 4,911 07-28-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: kidchameleon
  Help finding my Bipap machine taken by mistake on airline orthoal 6 600 06-16-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: orthoal
  Struggling finding the right settings for flow limitations snakewrestler 20 1,930 01-25-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: snakewrestler
  Finding a new machine? Shortages? TheManseHen 10 1,844 04-23-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.