Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
Does anyone know where I can find a oximeter I could wear overnight that could record blood oxygen levels then upload data into my
laptop PC win10? The only one I could find only uploads to phones using apps just for phones only. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
The Wellue/Viatom devices like the O2 ring and SleepU support both Bluetooth to a phone and USB to a Windows PC (and some versions of MacOS), and you can load the data in to OSCAR as well... (after downloading with the PC app or copying raw files from your phone). There are other devices supported by OSCAR as well...
Post Reply Post Reply
I was just looking at the Contec CMS50F on Amazon. Seems like it would be good for being able to keep it on your finger through the night. I'm new so I can't post a link.
Post Reply Post Reply
I own the cms 50f. It works well and it has a stand alone app and can be downloaded to OSCAR
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Wellue SleepU which has a wrist strap and sensor on a lead that slips down past the knuckle on your thumb (or any other finger if you have large thumbs). The finger tip sensors seem quite bulky in comparison (I've used a couple in sleep studies, etc) and are more liable to slip off without taping. I have not had any issues with the SleepU sensor pulling off or lead unplugging in 128 days of usage. Others here have the O2Ring which has the battery/display/etc unit directly attached to the sensor.
Post Reply Post Reply
DON't post a link to amazon, or any other supplier please check out our rules on links. you can say search amazon for a cms 50F which is supported by OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,214 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,766 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 202 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 671 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 229 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Fairly consistent pulse rate spikes every night shyrwall 4 327 01-12-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: shyrwall

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.