Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: Integral
CPAP Pressure: 8 to 14
CPAP Software: SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments: 17 years of CPAP + supp. oxygen @ 3 L/min

Sex: Male

RE: Firefox 29
(05-01-2014 07:13 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:  Good freakin' grief.

It is a mess. If you can keep from upgrading, don't. I finally figured out it was the theme I was using that was most of the problems but even the default theme has issues. This is what I see for this board's address bar as well as for several other sites. Is it some sort of privacy thing maybe?

[Image: firefox29-01.jpg]

Lots of stuff not lining up, things moved, that orange Firefox they were so proud of just a few years ago is gone.

Still trying to relearn it all.

Gah.
It's not often one hears criticism of Firefox. I have used it as my default browser for years. When you get the message "images scaled from [size]~to[size]" It means the webmaster has inserted an image that's larger than the frame or box that contains it. Not the fault of the browser. Firefox has a very good help page.
06-14-2014 06:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: Firefox 29
I have it all figured out now. It was the theme I was using as well as one of the plugins. The theme developer is still trying to make it work (it is one of the few accessible ones).

I've gotten used to it all now. Once I changed the theme, it was much easier to figure out since everything was in place!

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
06-14-2014 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Firefox 42 & lightshot add-on justMongo 4 548 11-22-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: archangle
Question Anyone having problens with Firefox crashing justMongo 11 1,217 05-04-2015 02:40 PM
Last Post: AlanE