Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Firefox 42 & lightshot add-on
Question 
I use Firefox as my general browser -- present version 42.0. I've been using a screen capture add-on called lightshot for some time. My version is 4.6.8.1.

Up until recently it's been doing nicely. Normally, there's a feather icon to the right of the searchbar for using the tool.

It's not showing up anymore. But, if I pop a new window (either regular or private,) there's the feather.

I've searched for an answer; others are having the same issue. It appears to be unresolved.

I know I can use the Windows snippet tool -- I just like lightshot.

Thoughts?

Mongo
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Never heard of it but I just downloaded the program by itself. Not as an addon. It works fine it seems.

So you could just use the program and wait for the addon to be fixed.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with PaulaO2. I use it in the full program mode and have never had the ad-on version. Why restrict yourself to having it available only when running the browser?

Dude

[Image: qoy90i.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

I had no idea it was available as a standalone program! Thanks PO2 and dude.
Post Reply Post Reply
FF 42 broke Better Privacy as well.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anyone having problens with Firefox crashing justMongo 11 1,324 05-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Firefox 29 PaulaO2 21 4,273 06-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2