Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ok few questions
Ok few questions
Ok have figured out most of the stuff on my Icon auto silver unit.
But having problems with data recording. I figured out how to set the data to zero but now it don't seem to be recording anything other than hours I have used it since zeroed it. No ahi or other data. I have a card in there but got no software with my unit it was used. I looked at icon website but can't seem to find any download for the included data disc. I downloaded sleepyhead yesterday but can't seem to open it. And put in memory stick from the icon into my pc right now but nothing happened its not being recognized dont' think.
Thought read had to erase the stick and not sure how to and not sure if the machine will automatically start recording don't really see any start type of function to start recording. I really don't care about printing it out or sending it away right now I just want to look at my numbes on the machine for now so if can do that by leaving out the memory stick then fine too. I thought the machine has quite a bit of internal memory anyway.

So anyone want to give me some help here . Would really appreciate it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Ok few questions
(09-14-2015, 03:28 PM)AllanBrown Wrote: No ahi or other data.
You'll have to set the menu type to "2" in the clinical menu to shows AHI, otherwise only hours if its on menu "1"

This Icon setup video explained all, menu type start from 6 minutes of the video
https://vimeo.com/20560260

Also, you can ask for the clinical manual via email, scroll down to section three
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Let us know if this helps
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AllanBrown,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I have it set to 2 had it set to 2 all along.
I have zeroed settings and it shows 8 hours use now from yesterday but no ahi or any other stuff.
I had memory card in the machine until just took it out few minutes ago. I did get sleepyhead to open but can't seem to get the data to download keep getting errors on the sleepyhead program and not sure can find the usb Icon stick which is of course unique to icon type stick.

I don't have the original software disc with the machine . I did download the clinical manual and did look at it some yesterday will look more closely at it today. I also may go out to local CPAP place and talk to them and probably pick up another mask while am there.

Be nice to get my data . Of course it shows all the data from the former owner.
I am not that computer savy am afraid. And guess could also ask former owner that lives bit out of town if he has the original software disc from the unit. He couldn't find the manuals but of course no need for those with them online and all the videos about the machine.

Aside from getting my data not really much for other questions right now. Also is 8 hours enough to show any data or does it have to wait for like 24 hours one full day? Of course I zeroed it so not going to show anything for 7 days or month.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-14-2015, 04:41 PM)AllanBrown Wrote: Be nice to get my data . Of course it shows all the data from the former owner.
See the clinical manual, it should show you how to reset the machine to erase the data of the former owner, hours cannot be reset

At times, the machine can do with some rebooting
Unplug from wall socket, wait a while, and plug back

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok went to CPAP store and talked to them. They erased the memory stick for me. Got a nice CPAP pillow and looked at few masks. I will unplug the machine and reboot it. Hopefully it will start putting my sleep data on the stick or at least show up on the machine . I am definitely in mode 2 as was stated above and pretty sure was last night as well.
I understand you can't reset the machine hours.
Everything else was reset to zero now. Still not sure how to download the stick into sleepyhead. Not sure what doing wrong there.
I guess if get sleepyhead to work don't have to worry about getting software on the icon but guess can also call customer service tomorrow if have .
And will go back and look thru the clinician manual again shortly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 162 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 272 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 267 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 309 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 467 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  My treatment fun. Questions. robbob2112 15 1,602 10-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Newbie questions - What am I seeing? lmftit 0 358 09-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Last Post: lmftit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.