Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to get SD card reader for PRS1 Bipap machine
Where to get SD card reader for PRS1 Bipap machine
I'm completely ignorant about SD cards. The SD card that comes with my Philips Respironics System 1 Bipap machine has a part # on it and "by PNY" on the label.

The card does not fit correctly into the slot on my HP Pavilion laptop. I just got back from Staples after buying a "universal" card reader and it doesn't fit into any of those slots either.

Is this type of SD card considered a Micro SD, that I need an SD adapter for?

Is there some kind of adapter/reader for this card that I can use on my computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to get SD card reader for PRS1 Bipap machine
It should fit into any reader that accepts that kind of card. PNY is a regular card maker, not one specifically for Respironics.

Make sure you are putting the card in the correct way and in the correct slot. Usually that is text side up, exposed contacts side down.

If that still does not work, take the card to where you got the reader and tell them you need one for it and why doesn't the one you bought work.

A microSD is itty bitty, not the large, US quarter size of the SD cards.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to get SD card reader for PRS1 Bipap machine
I had one of those multi card reader, you need to use some elbow grease to make it work
On new laptop, S9 SD card fit into SD card slot, make a clicking sound when fully inserted and pop out when pushed in just like when insert card into the machine

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 250 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,143 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Got Bipap instead of prescribed ResMed Autoset machine. Please help me get going. marvin2023 2 548 10-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Last Post: marvin2023
Sad [Treatment] Need help/advise after changing BiPAP Machine dnar82 6 712 09-29-2023, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Can I use Bipap Machine for Cpap Julia63 8 688 09-21-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help with bipap Al N 7 697 09-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Al N

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.