Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First Night On Cpap (headache)
RE: First Night On Cpap (headache)
Just an update for anyone doing a search here about their first night on cpap, like I did many times!

3rd and 4th nights were MUCH better. Today I woke up without pressure in my head and without a headache for the first time I can remember. I had an issue with the wisp mask chewing up my nose bridge, but that's solved.

Feeling better than I have in a LONG time. I think it's working. So don't give up even if your first night makes you feel like you been hit by a train in the night Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2014, 02:21 PM)SnuffySleeper Wrote: Just an update for anyone doing a search here about their first night on cpap, like I did many times!

3rd and 4th nights were MUCH better. Today I woke up without pressure in my head and without a headache for the first time I can remember. I had an issue with the wisp mask chewing up my nose bridge, but that's solved.

Feeling better than I have in a LONG time. I think it's working. So don't give up even if your first night makes you feel like you been hit by a train in the night Smile

(INSERT LIKE BUTTON HERE)
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SnuffySleeper,
It's GREAT to hear that you are getting used to your therapy and that you are feeling better. It sure does help to get a good nights sleep, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Great news SnuffySleeper! Keep up the good work!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,132 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 880 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  New CPAP user - Longest night I've been able to keep it on bopbop 4 400 01-31-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: bopbop
  Very Low AHI Still Extremely Tired / Waking with Headache exchanged 1 436 01-23-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Forehead headache and brainfogging even after A-CPAP jsa0609 2 669 11-13-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  new CPAP user night 12 .......runny nose Barbara Williams 0 350 11-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Barbara Williams
  [CPAP] Preparing for first night with CPAP (help required) applebee 2 432 10-28-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.