Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleep stats for sept 10 - 12
sleep stats for sept 10 - 12
[attachment=479][attachment=478][attachment=477]before I got my new auto set cpap machine, my pressure setting was a fixed pressure of 12. the first night with the new machine was pretty good but the next 2 nights, not so good. I am attaching my stats for these 3 nights. Any thoughts would be appreciated. My leaks have increased substantially, especially last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleep stats for sept 10 - 12
You probably have leaks because the pressure is increased and the mask fit isn't the same. What you could do is change the pressure to about 16 or so (go straight CPAP vs APAP) and wear the mask. That will give you a chance to check the fit. The mask fit does it at pressure 10 so kinda useless for those of us who go higher. The night with the leak at 148 is probably where it came off or was removed. For leaks, I pay more attention to that middle number, the 95th percentile. With the percentile sooo much lower than the highest, it probably was just a simple move for a short time then fixed. You're wearing a FFM so it's not like your mouth opened.

Other than that, you're doing good. Keep going.

I also suggest you start a specific thread for your journey and keep updating it. That way your progress is all in one place/
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleep stats for sept 10 - 12
I also suggest you start a specific thread for your journey and keep updating it. That way your progress is all in one place/
[/quote]

That is what I was doing by starting this thread. The stats that I posted were from the 3 days that I had been using the Resmed S9 Autoset CPAP.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 365 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  5 years and never looked at the stats, need advice StephenB 5 346 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [CPAP] Oura Ring Sleep Stats with CPAP FooMan 2 1,150 01-13-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Chask
  OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night confinedmind 6 414 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,502 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.