Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First Post after 6 days
RE: First Post after 6 days
(06-03-2014, 07:21 PM)eBoof Wrote: I visited the clinic yesterday and they replaced the pillow with a nasal mask. My breathing doesn't seem as forced. I managed to sleep with it on for 5:25 last night.

I'm glad to hear the nasal mask feels better in terms of breathing than the pillows. Hubby feels the same way: He didn't like pillows at all when he tried them on, but the nasal mask doesn't bother him at all. Me? I'm the opposite: I sneezed controllably the whole time I tried to put a nasal mask on and my the top of my nose kept itching. So pillows work better for me.

Quote:This was interrupted by a brief fight I had with the mask which resulted in it coming completely apart. I managed to put it back together and then woke in sunlight with everything still intact. I took this top be a good sign.
I'm glad to hear that the middle of the night "fight" was brief and didn't seem to disturb the overall sleep too much.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 2 87 3 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 1 38 5 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,223 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 104 04-16-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: R1c4ard06
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 136 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 127 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 216 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.