Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First SleepyHead report for S9 Autoset
First SleepyHead report for S9 Autoset
[img][Image: pZfMfnVl.png][/img]

Here's my first nights use of S9. What do you experienced people have to say about the data here. Some is totally new to me and doesn't make any sense yet.

Note: When I updated to Windows 10 it showed that I need a new graphics card which I have not yet replaced. Normally at this time the picture is a bit off. Instead of seeing a round circle I see kind of an oval for example.

SleepHead would not work for me with regular GL build I guess it's called. It said that if I use BrokenGL it should work. As it is, everytime I open the program I have to reactivate the BrokenGL to make the program open. I am wondering if what is showing up in my graphs is all the correct info or if anything is missing or any other kind of error.

NOTE: The breaks in sleep data is when I get up to assist my disabled wife a few time a night.
From what I see all it shows for me is apneas, whereas on my Easy Complicance Software by Apex I had very few apneas with mostly hypopneas.

I tried to use Sleepyhead on our laptop which I believe the graphic card is ok, but I never succeeded in making it work.

Anyway, wondering by what is seen does this look normal and how would you rate my therapy if this is accurate. If you think it might not be accurate because of the BrokenGL thing what do you suggest next?

Hope I followed the instructions correctly and uploaded it the right way.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First SleepyHead report for S9 Autoset
Do you have a specific question or just general?

Your goal is to get the AHI to be less than 5. You've accomplished that! Congrats!

If all your nights the 95% is this "low" (less than 12), consider lowering the maximum treatment pressure from 17 to 13. Unless you are just starting out. If that is the case, then leave it alone for a while to continue gathering data.

I suggest you move the flow rate graph up so you can view that each time. It will also contain the event markers which helps. Or it does for my S9.

Other than that, looks good! Congrats!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2016, 05:22 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Do you have a specific question or just general?

Your goal is to get the AHI to be less than 5. You've accomplished that! Congrats!

If all your nights the 95% is this "low" (less than 12), consider lowering the maximum treatment pressure from 17 to 13. Unless you are just starting out. If that is the case, then leave it alone for a while to continue gathering data.

I suggest you move the flow rate graph up so you can view that each time. It will also contain the event markers which helps. Or it does for my S9.

Other than that, looks good! Congrats!

This is just a general question as there is a lot of data here my Easy Compliance didn't show, so not sure what some of this means. Like the bottom green line in pressure. What is that? I get that the red line above it is the actually pressure changes during the night, but haven't figured out the red line.

I set my min and max to what I used on my Apex XT Auto. Once in awhile it would go to around 15-16. I thought I'd check this out first and see if any adjustments are needed with everyone's expert help.Thanks

I'll have to see about locating the flow rate graph. All I did so far was to follow the example on TNET.

Thanks for the great analysis Paula02. I'm sure after awhile I'll know what I'm looking at. On my other software it mostly showed AHI, apneas, hypopneas, leak rate, you know the "normal" stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can anyone tell if my leaks are from the mask, mouth or both? Otherwise, from what I understand the way it looks it looks like it's ok?

I also seem to remember that the software defaults to an S9 so the leaks and whatever would be correct for my machine. Is that correct?
Post Reply Post Reply
It sort of looks like mouth leaks. You are only over the red-line less than 5% of the time; so, it's not bad.

(I infer "over the red-line less than 5% of the time" from your 95% leak rate being below the 24 LPM leak red-line)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Your leak rate is good. Sleepyhead shows almost zero large leaks. I would not worry about the leaks.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Look below, I figured out how to include the flow rate but then lost the flow limit at the bottom of the graph. Any work around for that?
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it safe to say with my data that I don't need to consider a chin strap or FFM, unless I want to use the FFM if I have a sinus problem like stuffy nose, allergy? If so, yippee!
Post Reply Post Reply
[img][Image: gc5E6uSl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Does SleepyHead automatically backup data including screenshot or is there a way to save it?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 173 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 178 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,398 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.