Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First Time interpreting OSCAR data
First Time interpreting OSCAR data
I was hoping to get some feedback on what my OSCAR data for last night looks like. I normally rely on resmed's myAir to tell me the average AHI, but I wanted to understand other datapoints better as well. I'm using Resmed's Airsense 10 AutoSet. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First Time interpreting OSCAR data
Welcome! Could you post a screenshot that includes the whole night? The context can be quite helpful. Also, if there are particular problems or questions you have, please let us know.

When you post the whole night, please include as much of the left panel as possible, and these six graphs:

Events
Flow rate
Pressure
Leaks
Snores
Flow limitations.

You can fit them all in by grabbing the gray bars that separate them and pushing up.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First Time interpreting OSCAR data
Welcome to the forum.
We really like to see the full non-zoomed view as it does provide context.

What I do see here.
1. Your numbers are excellent, as such changes should be bases on your symptoms more than the numbers. So tell us how you feel and be critical
2. No one has ever attempted to optimize your settings. You are very lucky your numbers are what they are.
3. Your flow limits are marginally high. I would like to attempt to minimize them as well as improve your comfort .

So try this.
Set EPR=3, fulltime (not ramp only)
Set Min pressure =7. This will leave your real min pressure, your exhale pressure at 4, the machines min and give the EPR room to work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 52 722 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 160 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 183 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 103 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Need help interpreting the data Hopey 2 106 04-12-2024, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Hopey
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 111 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 254 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.