Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First Zero
Smile 
After 2 months on Apap and a oximeter score of 52 i got my first zero last night. This is thanks to all of you wonderful experts on this forum. I know that there will be times when it wont go as well but at least i know its possible. There is no doubt that preventing back sleeping has made a huge difference.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
That's awesome! Keep up the good work. I am still looking for my first zero.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm happy when I'm under a 1.0!

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Johnboy,
CONGRATULATIONS! on your first zero, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations, Johnboy. Good job!
Post Reply Post Reply
That's awesome! I had my lowest number to date last night with a 1.06, down from around 3 a couple of month ago. Feels good, doesn't it?
Post Reply Post Reply

Way to go. Although we do not feel that a zero AHI night is not a reasonable target to aim for, it still feels great to attain it even if only every now and then.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
tThanks everyone. It does feel good if for no other reason than to know the treatment is working. After all if i am going to bed connected to a hose and with a t shirt with tennis balks sown in there has to be something to feel good about. Even better had a second night of zero
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats ! I have two zeros in 12 years and was tickled both times.
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-05-2017, 12:34 PM)Beej Wrote: I'm happy when I'm under a 1.0!

Me too.  I agree with you.
Post Reply Post Reply