Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First full nights sleep!
First full nights sleep!
After trying the third mask I'm finally getting some sleep. I bought an Amara View mask from Supplier #1, Commercial Link Removed and used it Thursday night. My DME supplier came Friday with the replacement for my Dreamware mask (to much leakage) the Amara View mask. I now have  a backup mask. Here are the stats from last night. Don't know what it all means just beginning to understand all the data.
[img][Image: screenshot-20170520-114339_1.png][/img]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First full nights sleep!
Hi DannyG,
It’s good to hear that you got your first full night of sleep, and that you found a mask that works for you; keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First full nights sleep!
Congratulations on finding a mask that works for you and finally getting a good nights sleep. By the way, nice numbers.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 511 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 247 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 210 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,580 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 204 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 693 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.