Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First night
First night
compared to study mask this one seemed hard to exhale but after 30 min or so after I set to auto increase starting at 4 fell asleep, got up once at 3 to use bathroom, then woke up at 6 fully rested but with daughters sleepover had nothing else to do but go back to sleep sans mask and woke at 8:30 in full groggy mode lol, my recommended pressure is 10 as in study at 9-10 had 0 events and only 4 all night so I think this will really help, mask is nose only phillips as is machine
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First night
(07-25-2014, 08:57 AM)vacman Wrote: compared to study mask this one seemed hard to exhale but after 30 min or so after I set to auto increase starting at 4 fell asleep, got up once at 3 to use bathroom, then woke up at 6 fully rested but with daughters sleepover had nothing else to do but go back to sleep sans mask and woke at 8:30 in full groggy mode lol, my recommended pressure is 10 as in study at 9-10 had 0 events and only 4 all night so I think this will really help, mask is nose only phillips as is machine

Yes, the therapy works best when you're wearing the mask.... Good job figuring this stuff out. Enjoy your free time while the kid's on her sleepover.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lol no they were strewn about my living room, 6 is when I would have had my 8 hrs and got up but couldn't wake the sleeping beauties
Post Reply Post Reply
vacman, In future posts, it would be helpful if your profile shared your equipment, etc. with the forum. It helps us in sharing our experiences if we know what we have in common.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gross 
That's the worst mistake in the world. I fell asleep without the mask and it took me back I tell you. Back on the Neurofen for the headaches, neck aches and calf muscle pain were back. It's amazing how quickly you can regress with one slip up. I've done it twice in the past two months and I'm really careful now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi vacman,

For editing our profile, there is a handy "My Profile" link at the top of all forum pages, on the far right of the "Welcome back" banner.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Edit profile link:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...13#pid4713
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 869 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 920 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 1,128 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] AHI varies from night to night KKBW 6 1,363 07-31-2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  New to CPAP - First Night Great, Second Night not so much oasised 22 3,293 07-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Here is my data from 3rd night and Friday night slingshot383 16 2,282 05-25-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: slingshot383
Question One night AHI 0, next night leaks and high AHI. MyronH 7 2,229 09-29-2018, 09:29 AM
Last Post: MyronH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.