Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First night of data, looks good...?
First night of data, looks good...?
Somehow accidentally got into my clinical settings and the stuff in there was clearly not what it had been set at before. Just changed the numbers to the initial values, looks fine to me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First night of data, looks good...?
Yes it looks good. I would like to explain the EPR and how it works. 

Your min pressure is your inhale and exhale pressure. 

If you use EPR it make the exhale pressure less to make it easier to breath AND helps with H events and flow limits. 

So a min of 7 and EPR 3. Gives you an inhale of 7 exhale of 4 (min-EPR)

4 is the absolute lowest pressure that any Cpap can go.

So your min 5 EPR 3 can not do what you want. Min 5 EPR3 can only go down for exhale to 4.

I suggest min7 and EPR3…
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First night of data, looks good...?
You mention the settings seem to be different. Is it possible the doc ordered the DME to edit your settings? Might be worth the dime to call the DME about it. AND if you prefer they don't do the edits in this way or possibly without your permission or knowledge, revoke that permission.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 72 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 144 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 148 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 807 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 8 624 12-19-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.