Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First night on CPAP
RE: First night on CPAP
I used a lot of those little square bandaids for the first few months. Then my nose got tougher and stopped getting sore spots.

Hang in there, your doing great!

=^.^=
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First night on CPAP
Well the last two nights were much better than the first several nights with the nasal mask. My AHI is a little under 5.0 @ 4.6. My wife says I'm still snoring a bit. I think I really have to work on keeping my mouth shut. My leak information is 10.8 for median, 28.8 for 95th percentile, and 34.8 for a max this was across 7 hours. The previous night the max was 22.8. So I am all over the place. This is going to take a whole lot of time to get it right on breathing through the nose getting the mask/pillows to seal properly, I can see that now. My allergies can get pretty bad so sooner or later I think I'm going to have to find a full mask that works for me. For now I work with the pillows and concentrate keep my mouth shut.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question First night with CPAP (Luna G3) Big Ultima Energy 3 128 04-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 234 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,217 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 977 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  New CPAP user - Longest night I've been able to keep it on bopbop 4 422 01-31-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: bopbop
  new CPAP user night 12 .......runny nose Barbara Williams 0 371 11-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Barbara Williams
  [CPAP] Preparing for first night with CPAP (help required) applebee 2 450 10-28-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.