Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First night on bipap
RE: First night on bipap
(11-10-2012, 02:47 PM)idahocouchpotato Wrote: I slept better and had a green smiley face for mask fit last night. I was really zonked out. :grin:
Too-funny Dielaughing SHa_clap2
Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-09-2012, 12:01 AM)idahocouchpotato Wrote: Hello, all!

Tonight is my first night with my bipap machine. I look forward to reading your stories and sharing my own experiences as they develop. Smile

Oooh, VPAP Auto Cool I was told it would cost me 6,000 out of pocket since the government wouldn't fund a thing like that, even if I needed it. Fancy. Hope it's working for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
' Wrote:Oooh, VPAP Auto Cool I was told it would cost me 6,000 out of pocket since the government wouldn't fund a thing like that, even if I needed it. Fancy. Hope it's working for you.

Sounds like someone was trying to rip you off. You can buy the machine online for $2800, and even through my DME it will only cost about $4000 via the rent to own payments. I'll pay about $1500 out of pocket when it's all said and done.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-14-2012, 06:08 PM)idahocouchpotato Wrote:
' Wrote:Oooh, VPAP Auto Cool I was told it would cost me 6,000 out of pocket since the government wouldn't fund a thing like that, even if I needed it. Fancy. Hope it's working for you.

Sounds like someone was trying to rip you off. You can buy the machine online for $2800, and even through my DME it will only cost about $4000 via the rent to own payments. I'll pay about $1500 out of pocket when it's all said and done.

I wish more people were familiar with Supplier #2. Exceptional deals on used models show up there regularly. All the more so because the company is honest (stands behind what it sells).

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2012, 02:47 PM)idahocouchpotato Wrote: I slept better and had a green smiley face for mask fit last night. I was really zonked out. :grin:

Is that really a picture of you? Damn you're cute.

(12-14-2012, 06:08 PM)idahocouchpotato Wrote:

Just by crossing the border into Canada things automatically increase in price. Must be the weather.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 259 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Oxygen levels below 90% for 7% of night and below 94% for 34% inspite of Bipap bhavintu79 14 682 03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Help with bipap Al N 7 697 09-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Al N
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 851 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 898 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Fixed pressure BIPAP vrs Auto BIPAP (UARS) tugboatxd 0 690 03-29-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: tugboatxd

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.