Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
RE: First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
Considering that the AirSense 11 does not appear to support my Oximeter Adapter and Oximeter, I will probably pick up a newer AirSense 11 that supports 4G communications at a reduced price.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice machine. Eagerly looking forward to August delivery initial reviews.

Personally, after having experienced "freedom" and "knowledge" presented by most machines with an SD CARD, I can't imagine choosing any machine model without a removable SD (or similar) card. So many appliances are now locking people into cloud options, which are proving to be problematic for many. I'm trying to avoid those mandatory cloud-only settings control or data storage products.
Post Reply Post Reply
srlevin1 - I have looked a the data set from an early release AirSense 11, and I see that it still creates the SpO2 file entries in the STR file.
Whether or not the connectors are the same is still unknown, but I'm pretty sure it will take some sort of Nonin probe.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks pholynyk,

Much appreciated.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,709 10 hours ago
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,580 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,758 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 225 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,170 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.